Power Washing and Pressure Washing Questions:
- Is there a difference in power washing or pressure washing companies?
Anyone can purchase power/pressure washing services. The skill comes in knowing how to operate it properly and effectively to
get the job done for you, the client, with satisfaction guaranteed. A machine of this magnitude in the hands of an unskilled person
can do more damage than good.
- Is high pressure the only way to clean my house and sidewalk?
No, it is not the only way to clean your house and sidewalk. If the operator is not skilled in knowing what it will take to get the job done, high pressure if not needed can cause a
lot of damage to your home or business. Too much pressure will force water behind siding of your home and cause mold and
mildew problems. Wood is soft and too much pressure to wash a deck can cut wood leaving marks and scars that show through
the sealer. High pressure can also chip concrete.
- Can I get a price quote over the phone?
A lot of variables play a part in pressure washing prices of a job. You must take in to account the size of the property to be clean,
(house - square footage, one or two story, the type of product that need cleaning, the contaminants present.) The list can go on.
- How can you reach the top of my apartment complex that sits four stories high with the basement included?
We have ladders and special nozzles as well as extension wands. We are also equipped with bucket truck service to reach jobs
that may seem like they are out of reach.
- What time do you start working on projects that are large such as apartment complexes or office buildings?
For apartment complexes, we prefer getting started with power washing at daybreak. There is little interruption in the morning for the
tenants. Office buildings are better power cleaned at night with no interruption for those tenants.
- How long after power washing should I wait before painting or staining?
You should wait until the wood is completely dry. That can depend on a number of factors such as the temperature outside, weather
conditions and humidity. This could range from one day to one week.
- Can mold or mildew on any structure be a health problem and can it be removed?
Yes, mold and/or mildew create unhealthy condtions for anyone around it. It can be quite toxic for people that suffer with allergies or
asthma. Mildew or mold removal can be easily done by pressure washing.
- How long does it take for a commercial kitchen exhaust hood to be cleaned?
Every exhaust hood and fan is different. Build up of grease from the last cleaning play a part in the length of the cleaning time.
However, we always estimate three to four hours.
- When is it the best time to clean my restaurant?
We understand that restaurants operate from 5:00 a.m. until 1:00 a.m. in the morning. We come in after the restaurant is closed to
your customers and work until the job is completed which will be before you open the next morning.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept cash, checks, debit card and all major credit cards. We are equipped to accept credit cards remotely. A receipt of
services paid will be sent to your email address.